Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Struggling...

So, I've lost all this weight, and I'm determined to keep it off. However, my mouth has different ideas. Lately I have been allowing myself a little more dietary "freedom" ... Which really means I have been eating a crapton of fast food, fatty food, high carbohydrate food... All the things that if I don't get a handle on, will lead me back to being fat.
And I so don't ever want to be fat again!!!!
I'd gained a total of 8 pounds back when I decided I simply wasn't going to let that happen. And since the diet I was on was so effective, I decided to go back to it long enough to lose those 8 pounds... And another 5. 
I've been hesitant to put numbers out there, but I'm gonna do it, because it will help me be accountable. I started this journey at 171.2 pounds. I got to "goal" at 128.4, a total of 42.8 pounds gone. When I decided I needed to stop the regain, I was at 136.2, up 7.8 pounds. Ever since I got to "goal", I've actually thought I would love to actually lose another 5 pounds, so my new goal is 123.
That was about a week ago. The last time I weighed myself was two days ago and I was back down to 132.4.
Since then, I've mostly been "on plan", with one major pizza incident... We'll see how it goes, and I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment